Sunday, August 12, 2012

Solo???

       Today I had my vocal lessons as usual, but this time I  had an unexpected surprise! Apparently they have an annual concert where the students enrolled at the music school can show off their hard work and talent. I was asked by the owner of the school to preform a solo with a band (something I have NEVER done before), its an all christian song list and the song they chose for me to sing is "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless.
          I'm excited, but at the same time nervous! Guess I knew this day would happen sooner or later. God is just stretching me even more. Makes me feel confident knowing that my coach has so much faith in me that I can do it. She actually went to the owner of the school and suggested that I sing that song. Just hoping I don't forget the words or anything.
        We also put some music to a song a wrote back in 2005. She hopped on the piano and started playing stuff till we found what we liked. It was a pretty fun process, still have some work to do on it, but we got it recorded so we can continue working on it.

No comments: